What information do we collect?
Hyperlinks Media cares about your privacy. For this reason, we only collect and use the personal information needed to deliver our products, services and website applications. This allows us to communicate directly with you about the same, or as you have requested (our “Services”). Personal information includes:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Billing and payment information
- Candidate information (for job applicants)
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
What do we use your information for?
Much of what you likely consider personal information is collected directly from you when you:
- Create an account or purchase any of our Services (ex: billing information, name, address, credit card number);
- Request assistance from our award-winning customer support team (ex: telephone number, email address);
- Complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from Hyperlinks Media (ex: email, phone, name); or
- Participate in contests,surveys, or other activities that might require information from you, apply for employment.
To ensure necessary and optimal performance, Hyperlinks Media may also collect additional information when delivering our Services to you.
How do we utilize information?
We strongly believe in both minimizing the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose necessary to deliver the Services you purchase or interact with you, or as might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes.
Delivering, improving, updating and enhancing our Services. We collect various information relating to your purchase, use and/or interactions with our Services. We utilize this information to:
- Improve and optimize the operation and performance of our Services ( including our websites and other applications).
- Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the Services.
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services and systems.
- Collecte aggregate statistics about the use of Services.
- Understand and analyze how clients utilize our Services and what products and services are most relevant.
Much of the data collected is aggregated or statistical data that represents the use of our Services, and is not linked to any personal information.
Sharing with trusted third parties.
We may share your personal information with affiliated companies within our corporate family, with third parties with which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services into our own Services, and with trusted third party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as:
- Processing credit card payments
- Serving advertisements
- Conducting contests or surveys
- Performing analysis of our Services and customers demographics
- Communicating with clients, by email or phone
- Customer relationship management
- Recruiting support and related services
We only share your personal information as necessary for third parties to provide the services requested or needed on our behalf.
Communicating with you.
Hyperlinks Media may contact you directly or through a third party service provider in regards to products or services that you have signed up for or purchased from us. This is necessary to deliver transactional or service related communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services you’ll find valuable. You do not need to provide consent as a condition to purchase our goods or services. Forms of contact may include:
- Text (SMS) messages
- Telephone calls
- Messenger applications
- Automated phone calls or text messages.
You may also update your subscription preferences with respect to receiving communications from us and/or our partners by signing into your account.
From time to time, you may receive promotional emails. You may unsubscribe immediately from such emails by using the unsubscribe link contained within the email.
Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose your information to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to:
- Respond to claims and legal processes (ex: subpoena requests)
- Protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party
- Protect the safety of the public or any person
- Prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical
To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, Hyperlinks Media will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
How do we protect your information?
Hyperlinks Media implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request.
We follow accepted standards to store and protect the personal information collected, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- Mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- For preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- Needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
How you can access, update or delete your data?
To easily access, view, delete or update personal information and subscription preferences, please sign into your Account and visit “Account Settings.”
If you request to delete personal information and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honored only to the extent that it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal and contractual record keeping requirements.
If you are unable for any reason to access your Account Settings, please contact us by email or phone in the “Contact Us” section below.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these third party sites.
Our Services are available for purchase to those over the age of 18. Our Services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
Terms of Service
Please visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.