There’s no doubt that SEO is a growing industry. As more and more customers turn to the Internet to research products and find local services, it’s becoming increasingly important for businesses to rank better among results. Take a look at these exciting statistics from some of the top sources in the industry, which point to the growing impact of search engine rankings.
15 Incredible SEO Statistics
Jul 17, 2015 | SEO Insights
- Up until now, Google hadn’t released a core update since January 2020. However, on May 4th, Google released the May 2020 Core Update. This update will have an effect on search rankings across all languages and countries. What Does The …Read More »
- With the cornoavirus affecting the economy, businesses that once thrived on sales from their physical location are now relying heavily on digital commerce. Although users are constantly shopping online for essentials, home goods and other products, some businesses lack financial …Read More »
- The economy has shifted, U.S. stock has fallen, stay-at-home orders are in effect and businesses have been greatly impacted, all due to the coronavirus. All nonessential business establishments have been ordered to close their doors causing thousands to, if possible, …Read More »
- In the technology era, digital marketing is essential to reaching and engaging consumers. Consumers want to interact with and connect with their favorite brands online, through email marketing, search pages and social media. Without a presence on digital platforms, brands …Read More »
- The beginning of a decade signifies change. As 2020 begins, it’s time to start making predictions about the future of digital marketing. The digital world is constantly growing, full of continuous change and radical trends, especially in regards to website …Read More »